Mystery Shopping for Beginners
Are you one of those shoppers who recently came across Mystery Shopping, and wants to earn some handy money and enjoy free services?
Here are 10 easy steps to become a mystery shopper in India.
- Make a list of Mystery Shopping companies in India that you want to be associated with.
- Read their reviews and make sure you don’t register with fraudulent companies.
- Visit their website and register yourself as a shopper, You might need to fill your bank account details as well for receiving shopper fees.
- Find out the opportunities available with the Mystery Shopping companies near your location and apply for them.
- Read the instructions provided by the companies carefully before going for the audits.
- Conduct the audit carefully without getting noticed and cover all the points.
- Assignment might involve buying a product, registering complaints or portraying yourself in a certain manner.
- Fill the report within given timeline specified by your project manager and upload relevant media.
- Submit your report.
- Get paid for the audit.
Here is the link of a leading Mystery Audit company in India : http://floorwalk.in